Whether you’re newly dating or have been together for some time, getting to know each other is an important part of a strong relationship. If you want to deepen your connection, try these 62 romantic questions to ask your partner. These questions will help you get to know each other on a personal level, and may even uncover something new about your partner that you never knew before. Take the time to answer these questions together and see just how much closer you can come to having the best relationship of your life.
What are some things you like to do outside of the house?
1) What are some things you like to do outside of the house?
2) What are your favorite books or movies?
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4) What is your favorite type of food?
5) What music do you like?
What are your hobbies?
1. What are your hobbies?
2. What are your favorite books, movies, shows, music, etc.?
3. What do you love to do for fun?
4. What is your favorite memory?
What do you think is the most interesting thing about me?
1. What are your favorite things to do in your free time?
2. What is your favorite book, movie, or TV show?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. What is your dream vacation destination?
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
6. What was the best decision you ever made in your life? Why was it the best decision you made?
7. Who has been the biggest influence in your life, both positively and negatively? Why were they influential to you in that way?
8. If you could invite anyone to dinner, who would it be and why?
9. Who has been the most challenging person or thing in your life so far, and how did you overcome that challenge?
10. Are there any people or things in your life that inspire you or make you feel positive about yourself? Why do they inspire or make you feel positive about yourself?
What made you fall in love with me?
1. Why are you the person I am drawn to?
2. What makes you happy?
3. What is your favorite memory together?
4. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship?
5. How would you describe your personality?
If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be that I’m not as spontaneous as I’d like to be. When it comes to ideas for things to do, I’ll often mull over what might be fun for hours before coming up with something concrete. This can sometimes lead to disagreements with my partner over what we should do because they want to do something more spontaneous than I am comfortable with.
One way I’ve found to make things less complicated is by taking some time beforehand to think about what kind of date or activity I’d like to do. This way, there’s less chance of arguing over whether or not we should go out on a date night and more chance of actually enjoying ourselves! If you’re someone who’s also a little more spontaneous than me, here are a few romantic questions to ask your partner to get to know each other better:
I love spending time outdoors – is there anything, in particular, you’d like us to do outside?
What books have you read recently that has captured your interest?
Do you have any music preferences? What album am I missing out on if I don’t ask you?)
Where did our relationship go wrong and how can we fix it?
If you’re in a relationship and aren’t sure where it went wrong, these romantic questions can help get to know each other better. This can help rebuild trust, communication and intimacy in your relationship. And if you can successfully answer these questions, chances are your partner will too!
1) What was the best thing about our relationship up until now?
2) What were some of the biggest challenges we faced together?
3) What did we do well together?
4) How could we have improved our communication skills?
5) Do you have any regrets regarding our relationship so far? If so, what are they?
6) Are there any specific memories that stand out to you from when we were together? Why are they special to you?
7) Did something change recently that has caused tension or dissatisfaction within the relationship? If so, what exactly happened and how can we address it?
What was the best day of our relationship?
We had an amazing day together! We spent time doing things we love and spending time with each other. It was really special.
How do I make
What brings you happiness?
What is your favorite memory?
Do you have any fears? What are they?
What do you like to do for fun?
What is your favorite book, movie, or song?
How well do you know your partner’s romantic questions?
There are many questions you can ask to get to know your partner better. These romantic questions can help you understand each other better and build a stronger relationship. Here are some example questions to ask:
1. What is your favorite memory together?
2. What do you find most attractive about me?
3. What brings out the best in me?
4. Would you describe our relationship as strong or fragile?
5. How do you think our relationship has evolved over time?
What are the 36 questions in 36 questions?
1. What are your favorite things to do?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What type of music do you like?
6. How did you first meet someone you were interested in?
7. Who was the best thing that has ever happened to you?
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
9. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
10. Do you have any allergies or sensitivities that we should be aware of?
11. Are there any hobbies or activities that you enjoy outside of work or school that we can share together?
12. Are there any fears or phobias that we should know about before getting too close to each other physically (or emotionally)?
13. On a scale from 1-10, how passionate are you sexually (in both the physical and emotional sense)?
14. Do either of us tend to hold grudges against people or things for too long, and if so, why is that?
15. How communicative are either of us when it comes to our feelings – verbally and nonverbally – towards one another? 16. Do either of us tend to stray from our personal values or morals often when making decisions
What questions couples should ask each other?
1. What are your favorite things to do?
2. What is your favorite book or movie?
3. What music do you like?
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
5. Who was the last person you texted?
6. Do you have any siblings?
7. Tell me about a time when you felt really happy or proud of yourself.
8. Do you have any fears or worries? If so, what are they and how do you deal with them?
9. Tell me about a time when someone did something nice for you – either big or small.
10. Tell me about a time when something went wrong and how you coped/functioned without fail (or in spite of it).
What are some deep relationship questions?
1. What motivates you?
2. What are your biggest fears and why?
3. What is something that you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the courage to try?
4. Tell me a time when you felt most proud of yourself.
5. How do you make decisions?
6. Who is/was your favorite teacher or boss and why?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
8. Who was your first love and how did it Affect You?
9. What is the best advice that someone has given you in your life and why did they give it to you?
10. In hindsight, would any changes have been made with regard to your current relationship if you knew then what you know now?