When you’re in a relationship, it can be hard to tell when something is truly over. You may be in denial or simply not aware of the signs. But sooner or later, the truth will come out and you’ll be able to move on. In this blog post, we’ll discuss 10 obvious signs your ex is pretending to be over you. From changing their behavior to lying about their feelings, these are all surefire ways to know your relationship is over. Read on to learn how to move on from this difficult experience.
They’re Avoiding You – Your ex may avoid you in public or they may be deliberately avoiding communication
If your ex is avoiding you in public or they are deliberately avoiding communication, it may be a sign that they are not actually over you. Here are some more obvious signs that your ex is pretending to be over you:
-They don’t initiate contact
-They avoid looking at or talking to you
-They keep their distance from you
-They don’t want to spend time with you alone
They’re Acting Strangely – This could include changing their behavior, talking about themselves a lot more, or not taking care of themselves
If you’re noticing some strange behavior from your ex, it might be worth investigating. This could include changes in their behavior, talking about themselves a lot more, or not taking care of themselves. There are a few signs to look for that your ex is trying to make you believe they’re over you.
One common sign is if your ex starts changing their behavior. They might start acting distant or aloof, which can be a way to show that they don’t care about you anymore. They might also start spending more time with new people, which could indicate that they’re still interested in them despite being with you.
Another common sign is if your ex starts talking about themself a lot more. They might start telling stories about their past relationships or talk about how they don’t need you anymore. This can be a way to try and make you feel bad and convince yourself that they’re over you.
Finally, another sign your ex may be pretending to be over you is if they stop taking care of themselves. This could mean going without food, not showering, or not having any hygiene products available. This shows that they don’t care about themselves and are simply using the fact that they’re no longer with you as an excuse to not take care of themselves properly.
They Cut Off All Communications – If your ex completely cuts off all communication with you, this is a big red flag
If your ex completely cuts off all communication with you, this is a big red flag. There are a few reasons why an ex might do this, and they all suggest that they’re not really over you.
First, if your ex never responds to your messages or emails, it could be because they’re too busy or don’t have the time. Alternatively, they might be avoiding you intentionally in order to throw you off balance and make it harder for you to move on. Either way, it’s a clear sign that your ex isn’t really interested in moving on.
If your ex keeps insisting that things are “fine” but won’t give any concrete explanation as to why things aren’t working between you two anymore, that’s another sign that they’re not really over you. They may try to convince you that everything is okay while secretly hoping things will eventually go back to the way they were before. If your ex won’t even open up about what’s going on between the two of them, it’s clear that there’s still some unresolved tension left from the breakup.
They’re Acting Like A Different Person – If your ex starts acting
If your ex is behaving differently around you, it might be because they’re pretending to be over you. Here are a few signs that your ex is pretending:
1. They suddenly stop contacting or speaking to you often.
2. They start ignoring you in social situations or gatherings with friends.
3. They stop responding to your texts, emails, and calls.
4. They start looking for new friendships and dating opportunities without mentioning you or sending mixed signals about how they feel about you.
How do you know if your ex is pretending to be over you?
If your ex is constantly sending you mixed signals, there’s a good chance they’re pretending to be over you. Here are five obvious signs your ex is pretending to be over you:
1. They refuse to talk about the past or revisit old wounds. If your ex refuses to discuss what went wrong between them, it’s likely they’re trying to move on. They may even try to make things seem like they’re fine, but if you’ve been hurt before, you’ll know that’s not the truth.
2. They disappear for long periods of time without explanation. If your ex suddenly stops responding to messages or goes MIA for weeks at a time, it might be because they’re busy with something else—not because they’re over you. This means they don’t really want anything to do with you and are just using you as a placeholder until their feelings change again.
3. They start acting distant and aloof around you. When someone is pretending to be over someone else, they’ll usually act like an acquaintance rather than a loved one. Your ex will start giving cold responses when asked about how they’re doing, avoid being in the same room as you, and generally behave like they don’t care about you very much.
4. They stop talking about their new partner or friends completely. If your ex starts spending all their time talking about their new relationship or friend instead of mentioning you at all, it might be because they’re lying to
How do you know if your ex is talking to someone else?
There are some pretty obvious signs your ex is pretending to be over you. Here are a few:
1. They’re always talking about how much they miss you and how much they regret breaking up with you.
2. They’ll do anything to get back into your good graces, even if that means behaving like they actually care about you.
3. They’ll constantly message or call you just to check in on how you’re doing, even though they clearly don’t care about you anymore.
How do you know if your ex is moved on?
If your ex is behaving like they are over you, there are a few things to watch for. Here are five signs your ex is pretending to be over you:
1. They aren’t contacting or messaging you as much as usual.
2. They’ve stopped being available when you want to hang out.
3. They’re shutting down any conversations about future plans or relationships.
4. Their mood has changed dramatically – they’re often more upbeat and happy now than before the breakup.
5. They’ve started dating or hooking up with someone else.
How do you know if your ex secretly misses you?
If your ex is constantly reaching out to you but shows no real signs of wanting to fix things between the two of you, it’s likely that they’re still harboring some feelings for you. Here are five signs your ex is pretending to be over you:
1. They keep reaching out even though you don’t respond. This could mean that your ex is trying to rebuild a relationship with you, or it could just be a sign that they’re lonely. If your ex keeps reaching out even though you don’t respond, it might be a good idea to consider whether or not you should start responding.
2. They make drastic changes to their life and the behavior around them. If your ex abruptly stops contacting you and starts behaving differently around you, it might be a sign that they’re trying to distance themselves from you in order to protect themselves. Your ex might become distant and stop talking to friends or family in order to spend more time with you. They might also change their appearance in an attempt to hide their identity from you.
3. They exhibit obsessive or compulsive behaviors around them. For example, your ex may obsessively check their phone for messages from you, seek out information about your whereabouts online, or start staying up all night again just like they used to when the two of were together. This kind of behavior could be a way for your ex to feel closer toyou without actually having any interaction withyou directly.